Do you have a passion for film, television and new media? Join the Cinémathèque québécoise and support the development of this unique institution, the only one of its kind in Canada with a mission to preserve, document and interpret the world’s audiovisual heritage.
If you've never been a member of the Cinematheque, support us by becoming a Member of the Cinémathèque québécoise at a cost of $ 120. Membership is valid for one year and gives access to all of our regular programming in addition to discounts and privileges described below.
If you want to renew your membership, click here to become a regular member of the Cinémathèque québécoise at a cost of
$ 120. Membership is valid for one year and gives access to all of our regular programming in addition to discounts and privileges described below.
Corporate membership card retails for $ 500, it is valid for one year and any member of your staff may use it. Any organization, association or institution may become a member, and as such should delegate one person at the annual general meeting of the Cinémathèque québécoise. This person may submit his candidacy for election to the board of directors of the Cinémathèque québécoise. Written correspondence will be sent to that person even if the corporate membership is not designated to a specific individual but it grants the holder the benefits and privileges.
As a member of the Cinémathèque québécoise, you enjoy numerous benefits as well as discounts on a wide variety of activities and services!
- Unlimited admission to regular programming;
- Voting privileges at the annual general meeting;
- Right to stand for election to the Board of Directors;
- Mailing of the program guide;
- Invitation to certain VIP events;
- 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Cinémathèque’s Café-Bar;
- 10% discount on rental of the Cinémathèque’s facilities;
- Special rate for viewing selected works in the Cinémathèque’s collections.
- 15% discount on admission to exhibitions at McCord Museum;
- 15% discount on posters purchased at À l'Affiche;
- 10% discount on entry fees to events at Usine C;
- Preferential price on the season pass (about 15%) to the Grands Explorateurs *;
- 15% discount on membership at La Boîte Noire (includes the DVD Guide);
- $10 admission to concerts by Nouvel Ensemble Moderne (Salle Claude-Champagne);
- 15% discount on a subscription to 24 images magazine;
- 15% discount on admission to a temporary exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts;
- $2 off the regular-price admission to the Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal;
- 25% discount on admission to the Canadian Centre for Architecture;
- 15% discount on membership at any Énergie Cardio centre (fill-in this form);
- Freebies and discounts on admission fees at selected partner festivals;
- 10% discount on regular tickets of the Montreal Opera, with the exception of the Gala;
- Preferred rates on automobile and home insurances with the National Bank (fill-in this form).